- Learn to play all strokes, drive, lob, drop and boast on both forehand and backhand sides.
- Develop rallies, playing tight lengths before selecting an attacking shot.
- Watch your opponent and work out what makes him/her uncomfortable during long rallies.
- Be patient and enjoy the exercise.
- Buy a racket that suits your ability - right weight and touch. Ask Gary at Just Rackets for advice by telephone 01438 318100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For individual or group Squash Lessons contact:
Derek, Squash Coach
Mobile 07887 560601